When it comes to recipes on my blog, I’m always open to suggestions and ideas. The other day someone asked me: can’t you do something with raspberries for a change? Oh yes, I can. Because I still have some raspberries from my own garden stored away in the freezer. I can be quite a squirrel sometimes ?
And recently I found these super cute jelly molds in an op-shop. This was meant to be. Raspberry Panna Cotta, all vegan, gluten-free and fruit-sweetened. Yay!
These panna cotta are super easy to make and you can also different fruits or berries. I served them with some cashew vanilla custard which makes a perfect combination of flavours.
Makes 2 Portions:
For the panna cotta:
• 100g raspberries
• 70g dates, pitted & chopped
• 200ml plant mylk
• 1.5 tsp agar agar powder
For the vanilla sauce:
• 40g cashews
• 2 dates, pitted & chopped
• approx. 100ml water
• 1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Blend all ingredients for the panna cotta in a high-speed blender until smooth. Transfer to a small pot and gently bring to the boil.
2. Let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens up. Transfer to jelly molds after letting it cool down a little bit. Place in fridge until serving.
3. For the vanilla sauce, simply blend all ingredients in a powerful mini blender until smooth. Depending on how creamy you like it, adjust the amount of water.