When it comes to recipes on my blog, I’m always open to suggestions and ideas. The other day someone asked me: can’t you do something with raspberries for a change? Oh yes, I can. Because I still have some raspberries from my own garden stored away in the freezer. I can be quite a squirrel sometimes ?
And recently I found these super cute jelly molds in an op-shop. This was meant to be. Raspberry Panna Cotta, all vegan, gluten-free and fruit-sweetened. Yay!
These panna cotta are super easy to make and you can also different fruits or berries. I served them with some cashew vanilla custard which makes a perfect combination of flavours.
Makes 2 Portions:
For the panna cotta:
• 100g raspberries
• 70g dates, pitted & chopped
• 200ml plant mylk
• 1.5 tsp agar agar powder
For the vanilla sauce:
• 40g cashews
• 2 dates, pitted & chopped
• approx. 100ml water
• 1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Blend all ingredients for the panna cotta in a high-speed blender until smooth. Transfer to a small pot and gently bring to the boil.
2. Let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens up. Transfer to jelly molds after letting it cool down a little bit. Place in fridge until serving.
3. For the vanilla sauce, simply blend all ingredients in a powerful mini blender until smooth. Depending on how creamy you like it, adjust the amount of water.
Please let me know what you think about this recipe, I’d love to hear from you! And if you remake this recipe, please share the picture with me on Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook.